Pasta with avocado sauce and shrimp
You will need:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3/4 cup of spinach
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 370 g of whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup of pasta water
- 400 g of peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro recipes cool stuff for recipes cool stuff to recipes buy recipes cool stuff for kids recipes
- Combine pieces of avocado, spinach, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, and black pepper. Mix until you have a smooth sauce.
- Cook the pasta. Before draining the water, keep 1/2 cup of the water.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add the shrimp, spreading them in one layer, then sprinkle them with salt and fry for 2 minutes. Turn the shrimp over to the other side and cook for one more minute to brown them evenly.
- Turn off the stove. Add the rest of the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of cilantro, and toss everything together.
- Place the pasta and avocado sauce in a large bowl. If it is too thick, add 2 tablespoons of pasta water to make it lighter.
- Top the dish with shrimp and enjoy your meal! recipes cool stuff for recipes cool stuff to recipes buy recipes cool stuff for kids recipes